2.20.2012

Lazy Sunday Crafternoon

Heya everybody!
So yesterday was a super awesome day.  Kate had some of her friends over for their monthly crafternoon.  I love it!  There's so many things everyone is working on and it's a perfect opportunity for me to get all up in peoples' bizness and play with their craft supplies.  So while I was doing that Kate actually got a lot of things done for our upcoming shoots.  She finished up my Dracula cape (which she repurposed around a cat tuxedo she had bought from Snoop Catty Cat awhile back).


She also finished my Dracula castle.


So hopefully we'll be able to shoot the Dracula photo this week.  Right now we're just waiting for the background paint to dry and then we should be all good to go.
Since she finished all of that up early she moved onto my Loch Ness Monster costume.  It didn't quite turn out right (that's what she gets for not having a pattern and just winging it).  But now that she knows what went wrong the second try should turn out a lot better.  And I got to keep the mistakes as an awesome Loch Ness Monster blanket to lay on.  Perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment