10.01.2011

AC's Baby

It's October!  Kate flipped the calendar this morning and I got to see one of my favorite photos from last year's calendar - Rosemary's Baby.  It's actually a favorite of mine because it was the one photo I didn't have to pose for.  This was the one time that miss Kate Funk actually used photoshop for one of her photos (which she gets asked about a lot at craft shows I hear - and I assure you that I sit and pose for all of those photos until we get it just right).  If you look closely, you'll notice it's actually the side view from the Mug Shot card flipped on it's side.
It's one of Kate Funk's favorite photos, though, just because she loves the movie.  And this time of year.  She's already pulled out a stack of her favorite old horror movies (she doesn't seem to like the new ones for some reason) for us to watch in preparation of her favorite holiday - Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment